Matthew J. Booth
Matthew J. Booth is the founder of Matthew J. Booth PC. Mr. Booth’s clients have utilized his legal expertise in protecting the Intellectual Property of start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. His practice ranges from the identification and acquisition of Intellectual Property to the licensing and protection of that property. His practice includes the following types of transactions:
- Preparation, prosecution, and litigation of patents, trademarks, and copyrights
- Validity and infringement opinions
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Licensing of patents, trademarks, and copyrights
- OEM and Distribution agreements
- Technology Sharing and Joint Development Agreements
- Other general business agreement
Mr. Booth is licensed to practice law in Texas, Colorado, and Utah.
Mr. Booth is a Registered Patent Attorney.
And, Mr. Booth is licensed in the following federal courts:
US District Court: Northern, Southern, Western, and Eastern District of Texas, District of Colorado.
US Court of Appeals: Fifth, Tenth, and Federal Circuit
US Supreme Court
Mr. Booth’s area of technical expertise includes semiconductor design and manufacturing; computer hardware and software; and electrical, mechanical, and environmental technologies.
Mr. Booth’s Law Degree is from St. Mary’s University in San Antonio, Texas. His undergraduate degree is a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (Major emphasis in Computer Engineering) from the University of Texas at Austin.
Contact us if you need help or have a question.