Matthew J. Booth is the founder of Matthew J. Booth PC. Matthew’s clients have utilized his legal expertise in protecting the Intellectual Property (IP) of start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
His practice ranges from the identification and acquisition of Intellectual Property to the licensing and protection of that property.
His practice includes the following types of transactions:
- Preparation, prosecution, and litigation of patents, trademarks, and copyrights
- Validity and infringement opinions
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Licensing of patents, trademarks, and copyrights
- OEM and Distribution agreements
- Technology Sharing and Joint Development Agreements
- Other general business agreement
Matthew is licensed to practice law in Texas, Colorado, and Utah.
Matthew is a Registered Patent Attorney.
And, Matthew is licensed in the following federal courts:
- US District Court: Northern, Southern, Western, and Eastern District of Texas, District of Colorado.
- US Court of Federal Claims
- US Court of Appeals: Fifth, Tenth, and Federal Circuit
- US Supreme Court
Matthew’s area of technical expertise includes semiconductor design and manufacturing; computer hardware and software; and electrical, mechanical, and environmental technologies.
Matthew’s Law Degree is from St. Mary’s University in San Antonio, Texas. His undergraduate degree is a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (Major emphasis in Computer Engineering) from the University of Texas at Austin.
Matthew is a member of the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA), and the Lee Yeakel IP American Inn of Court. And, Matthew is Distinguished Peer Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.